First and foremost I’d like to thank Poulami AKA Nerdybirdy at Daydreaming Books for the nomination! I was so excited to see this notification pop up on my phone. For anyone who hasn’t heard about the Liebster Award, it’s just a fun little award for bloggers by bloggers to help find new blogs and help your blog be found. So thank again to Nerdybirdy, and her blog is awesome and everyone should go check her out.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
- Link back to the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for the nominees
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
1. How long have you been a reader?
I’ve been a reader pretty much my whole life. I’ve loved reading since elementary school and throughout middle school and high school I always had a book with me. There have been periods where I’ve unintentionally taken a break from being a bookworm, but never for long.
2. Suppose you have a wide list of choice, how are you gonna pick which book to read?
There is no method to my madness when deciding what to read next. It depends on if I’m in the middle of a series, if there’s a movie adaption coming out, how long it’s been on my shelf, my mood…it could be anything.
3. Any recent favorite adorkable character?
The most recent addition to my adorkable loves is probably Neil Perry from Dead Poets Society. *cries in a corner*
4. Where do you like to buy books?
I always buy my books from Thriftbooks, they usually have the books I want for really cheap. It’s the perfect way to build a library without breaking the bank.
5. What is your worst bookish habit?
Sometimes I judge a book by its cover…
6. Do you wait for the paperback or grab the hardcover?
Depends on how badly I want to read it and how much it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
7. What’s your hobby beside reading?
Is Netflix a hobby? Or a lifestyle?
8. Do you watch any tv shows? If yes, what are your favourite ships?
I love Captain Swan (Once Upon A Time) and all my favorite Game of Thrones ships are at least half dead so… But for series that are over, my favorite couples are Cory & Topanga, Chandler & Monica, Jim & Pam, Marshall & Lily and Chandler & Joey (OTP♥).
9. What gift did you get on your last birthday?
Since my last birthday was the same day as my college graduation sometimes I mix up what was a graduation gift and what was a birthday gift…but two things I know were for sure birthday were the Funko POP! Ghost action figure (to go with the Jon Snow I already had) I got from my roommate and a big framed photo of Jackie Robinson (my personal hero) stealing home plate on a game that happened on a May 18 (my birthday) from my parents.
10. Which flavour do you love the most?
Which flavor of…what? In my mind this was about ice cream (in my mind, everything is about ice cream) so that’s what I’m going with. My favorite ice cream Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked of chocolate chip cookie dough.
11. What are you passionate about?
My books, my TV shows, my movies, baseball, children, traveling, writing and food.
I’m going to try and not just nominate book bloggers and branch out…here are my nominations:
Head In The Clouds, Heart In The Books
For A Lucky Girl
Elena Square Eyes
F R E E D O M
Dear World… Sincerely, A Socially Awkward Bookworm
I didn’t check to see if any of you have been nominated before, if you have feel free if ignore the nomination or you can play along again for fun!
Here are my 11 questions:
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. What would you sing at karaoke night?
3. If you could have dinner with any celebrity (dead or alive) who would you dine with?
4. What is your top played song on iTunes?
5. If you had to pick your last meal on Earth what would it be?
6. If you could live in the world of any movie/book/TV show, what story would you live in?
7. How do you eat your Oreos?
8. If you could be anyone in the world (besides yourself) would you do it? Who would you be?
9. What’s the best compliment you’ve received?
10. If you came with a warning label what would it say?
11. Do you watch Star Wars in chronological order (4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3) or in numeric order?